Real estate attorney Southern California

Real estate attorney Southern California

Investor · Diamond Bar, CA · Member since 2012 · 79 posts · 24 votes

I was wondering if anyone knew any REI attorney's in Southern California, preferably in the Inland Empire? I have recently been involved with several real estate projects. I jumped into them with equity partners. With the speed that we were moving, and the fact that I do not know any attorneys, I wrote my own partnership agreements. We have been putting ourselves as individuals on title. We have a couple of other deals coming up and I really want to get the advise of an attorney.

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    Did you ever get any responses to this request?  I'm in the same boat.  Looking to form a partnership in southern California and would like to learn from others as to the best/most economic process for getting a solid contract in place.  Can you share what you learned and what you eventually wound up doing?

    Thanks.

  • Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Brian Nelson hi Brian! Did you get any info on attorneys?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.