How to Become Commercial Mortgage Broker

How to Become Commercial Mortgage Broker

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi Everyone, 

I and a friend of mine are planning to become a commercial mortgage broker, But am not sure where to start, If someone has a book or a course they could recommend, I will really appreciate it. 

Thank you. 

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Annapolis, MD · Member since 2022 · 154 posts · 70 votes
    4y

    @Sneh Lathiya you can reach out to me directly nd I can discuss with you what I know. Good Luck!

  • Rob BeemanPro Member
    Specialist · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2010 · 298 posts · 118 votes
    4y

    @Sneh Lathiya Message me if you have an interest in being a referral partner for us, a direct lender to real estate investors.

    You receive your fee (points) at the closing of the loans.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.