mortgage broker with expertise in VA home loans.

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 899 votes
    4y

    @Angelo Pana- let me know if you would like a referal to an AZ colleague of mone to assist with the VA loan

  • Lender · CO CA TX WA ID OR · Member since 2020 · 419 posts · 542 votes
    4y

    Hi @Angelo Pana I would love to help however I can't take any more clients at the moment but can refer you to vetted veteran professional mortgage brokers that I personally trust. Feel free to reach out.

  • Lender · Southern California · Member since 2022 · 25 posts · 15 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Angelo Pana:

     Hello,

    Looking for brokers who specialize in VA home loans, looking to purchase my first property, this will be my primary.

    Thank you,

    Angelo Pana


     Hi Angelo,

    I have closed hundreds of VA loans and have been in the mortgage industry for over 16 years. What questions can I answer for you? feel free to DM me.

  • Jared RineBusiness Member
    Lender · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 277 votes
    4y

    @Angelo Pana..interested to hear more if you haven't found what you're looking for. Thank you.

    Jared Rine United Lending Partners53 Reviews
    View Page
  • Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2019 · 434 posts · 248 votes
    4y

    @Angelo Pana - our office is located in Scottsdale, and I have been working with Veterans/VA loans for over 16 years. Reach out anytime, DM or reach out directly. I would be happy to talk or we can set up an in office meeting.

  • Investor · Central Virginia · Member since 2020 · 393 posts · 253 votes
    4y

    Hi @Angelo Pana, MSG me if you are still looking, I know an excellent lender who is the lender that lenders go to when they cannot get the deal done. Often times my guy can get a deal done that others cannot. Let me know and I will pass his name along. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.