Real Estate Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 19 votes
I have an Airbnb single family property owned by three partners. One partner is planning to buy out the interest of the other two partners. All partners just need to agree upon a fair purchase price. I would like to pay for an appraisal of the property which will be uses as a fair market value for the purpose of setting a buyout price. I'm not having any luck finding appraisal companies online with local expertise.
Can anyone in this forum suggest a firm that can provide a fair and accurate appraisal?
Rental Property Investor · West Des Moines, IA · Member since 2019 · 20 posts · 30 votes
2y
Hi @Mark Nugent. We finance with banks and have had a couple of residential appraisers who have valued our purchases. Here are a couple had the most comprehensive appraisal reports.
The Appraisal Company 2928 104th Street, Urbandale, IA 50322 515-727-4700
Jeff Potthoff @ 515-987-0236 Potthoff Appraisals 475 Alices Road, Suite D1 Waukee, IA 50263
Realtor · Des Moines, IA · Member since 2020 · 41 posts · 16 votes
2y
Hey Mark, I co-own a short-term property management company in Des Moines called Des Moines Short Term Rentals. Here is our website: https://desmoinesstr.com/ We currently manage 10 properties and are onboarding 2 more within the month.
If you and your partners have an interest in off-loading the management, happy to have a conversation about what that looks like!