Commercial lender in Colorado

Most Popular Reply

Devin PetersonBusiness Member
Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes
2y
Quote from @Chris Cartwright:

Hi, does anyone know of a commercial lender for a 24 unit in Colorado I can refer a client to?

Hi Chris, lots of qualified lenders in this space. Does the client have experience with this size of complex? I recommend using the fund a lender tab
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Cartwright:

    Hi, does anyone know of a commercial lender for a 24 unit in Colorado I can refer a client to?

    Hi Chris, lots of qualified lenders in this space. Does the client have experience with this size of complex? I recommend using the fund a lender tab
  • AJ ExnerPro Member
    Lender · Springfield, MO · Member since 2023 · 654 posts · 315 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Cartwright:

    Hi, does anyone know of a commercial lender for a 24 unit in Colorado I can refer a client to?

    Hey Chris,

    The first question for most lenders is exactly what @Devin Peterson said, they want to see experience doing larger multi-families. If they personally don't have any larger MFR experience, then I would suggest forming an LLC with someone who does who would be willing to jump on as a low-level equity/experience partner and that shouldn't be a problem.

    Good luck and let me know if I could help you put something together!

  • Realtor · Erie · Member since 2022 · 194 posts · 88 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Cartwright:

    Hi, does anyone know of a commercial lender for a 24 unit in Colorado I can refer a client to?


     Add me and I'll send a DM. Says I am spamming when I am sharing my guys contact info here

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Chris Cartwright:

    Hi, does anyone know of a commercial lender for a 24 unit in Colorado I can refer a client to?


     Hey Chris, 

    Does the borrower have experience with 5+ unit properties? And is the property fully occupied?

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.