FN trying to refi/cashout in St. Louis, MO

FN trying to refi/cashout in St. Louis, MO

Real Estate Consultant · Athens, Greece · Member since 2008 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I am in Toronto, Canada, with an SFR house in St. Louis, MO, that am trying to refinance but having trouble finding a lender that still has an FN program. Everyone I knew has discontinued their programs with the subprime market changes. Can anyone help? Does anyone know of any lenders still financing FNs?
Thank you
Sotirios

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wentzville/St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 359 posts · 1 vote
    19y

    Not everone you know; you've probably forgetten a few.

    :wink:

  • Real Estate Consultant · Athens, Greece · Member since 2008 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    19y

    Hello Ben,

    I had not forgotten you :) but I was referring to institutional lenders. Besides, based on our previous talks, for cashout you needed 12 months seasoning.

  • Wentzville/St. Louis, MO · Member since 2008 · 359 posts · 1 vote
    19y

    Indeed, at the time seasoning was a challenge for some foreign nationals. In researching new lenders after the recent programs cuts, I actually found a couple lenders that may work for this. We can discuss tomorrow offline if you'd like. Before 10:30 cst would be best.

  • Member since 2008 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Sotirios.

    Wachovia Mortgage can cash out refi for a FN through its World Savings affiliate. We will advance 65%-85% LTV, depending on how we can qualify your residence (we might be able to underwrite as primary residence rather than second home).

    If seasoning is an issue, LTV would be based on the original purchase amount rather than the current market.

    Call or email for more info

    Good Luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.