help locating an agent/investor around malden massachusetts

help locating an agent/investor around malden massachusetts

Melrose, MA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 1 vote

hello,

I am looking for a real estate agent around Boston, specifically Malden mass that deals with investments properties. I am planning on investing in a two-family home,and use one of the unit as my residence.

Please help, thank you

Joseph.

0Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Russell BrazilBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
10y

I'm a bit confused. Why do you have two profiles? Joseph Moudni and Leo Lucas.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Truro, MA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    thank you Rebelyn, I am also excited to be part of this exciting journey. It feels good to have people in the field that take a moment and answer questions. 

    Joseph. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Welcome Joseph!

    I am a Boston based agent and just sent you a private message and request to connect as well.

    Collin

  • Robbie ReutzelBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Shirley, MA · Member since 2014 · 305 posts · 211 votes
    10y

    Hi Joseph,

    Welcome to the site!  

    I am a broker located in Winchester. I do quite a bit of work in Malden and know that market well. 

    I PM'd you so please respond and we can discuss working together to find your next investment property. 

    Thanks,

    Rob Reutzel

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y

    Feel free to email me for an agent referral. I am anot agent in the DC area but I invest in the north of Boston area. I have a very good agent I use myself up there even though I am licensed in Massachusetts mysef.

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y

    I'm a bit confused. Why do you have two profiles? Joseph Moudni and Leo Lucas.

  • Rich N.Pro Member
    Investor · Haverhill, MA · Member since 2015 · 761 posts · 328 votes
    10y

    @Russell Brazil Nice! 

    And both have 1 post each.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.