• Nederland, TX
Votes |
Hard Money Lender (HML) / Loan Ranger Capital

Sam Byrd
  • Realtor
  • Nederland, TX
Posted Dec 30 2015, 10:59

Hello BP Community,

Just wanted to take a moment to share some info about my experience with a hard money lender.  I know financing can be the difference between doing a deal and not doing a deal.  Sometimes hard money lenders are the answer.  For those of you who are new or those of you who are looking for a better partner to work with, perhaps @Zack Lofton from Loan Ranger Capital can assist you.

I first came to know Zack via the "Texas Roll Call" forum post.  Shortly thereafter I had a deal for which I was seeking funding.  I reached out to Zack via email and then we had a brief call.  He explained how his company works and lending terms.  Although the proposed deal was one that Zack was willing to fund, the purchase price and rehab costs weren't what I had hoped so we didn't proceed.  I asked Zack to take a look at a couple more deals before I had one that I was ready to move on.  I sent it to Zack he reviewed and approved the same day, in under 4 hours as I recall.

Zack has been great with communication, availability, willingness to answer questions and handling the mechanics of the deal related to the contract, closing, escrow, draw requests and leveraging technology all along the way.  My inspections have been scheduled and completed with a 48 hour window from time of request.  Funds for my rehab draw requests were wired within less than 24 hours of completed inspections.

If you have a deal in Texas and are looking for a great HML partner, I would highly recommend Zack and Loan Ranger Capital. If you're not in Texas, I would recommend that you introduce yourself to Zack anyway. From what I know, Zack works tirelessly to improve products available to potential borrowers. My guess is that sometime in the future, Zack may expand his geographic lending region as well as the types of products offered.

Zack, thanks for being such a great partner and helping me with my real estate investing projects.  We'll be doing more business in the near future.

Loading replies...