Seeking Atlanta under 500k loan mortgage broker

Seeking Atlanta under 500k loan mortgage broker

Peachtree City, GA · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 5 votes

Our company is looking to invest in Atlanta and having some successes/challenges.

Our ecommerce business is bringing in 40-60k a month profit. Looking to reinvest that into buy and hold rental real estate for long term stability. Unfortunately I have little to no personal credit. Paid for college out of pocket, no home, no car loans and have been overseas building business since college.

Now I am struggling with financing for several deals we are looking at because of lack of credit history and fact that business makes the money and it is not my personal income. Looking for people in Atlanta/GA or that lend there that can help with financing MF, 2-24 unit properties under 600k or so.

If you know anyone, I would greatly a appreciate an intro. Thanks guys.

0Reply
22 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Don't know anyone directly, but I know plenty of people in the MF space in Atlanta and I'm happy to see if they can refer someone. PM me if you want to discuss.

  • Roswell, GA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    Incan do your fix and flip deals message me with your contact info and we can talk on Monday
  • Lender · New York City, NY · Member since 2013 · 67 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Please PM me for more information. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.