Attorney 路 Clifton, NJ 路 Member since 2015 路 1k+ posts 路 328 votes
Hello everyone. I am looking for portfolio and/or private lenders who lend in the Indianapolis and Birmingham markets. I already have my max of residential mortgages, so I need a lender who can lend to LLC's and preferable do a blanket loan for a few properties as one purchase.
Please let me know if you know anyone who can assist. Thank you in advance!
Investor 路 Lakeland, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 344 posts 路 606 votes
10y
These are private lenders who have lent money in Indianapolis within the last 12 months.
A few rules of thumb,
1) don't ask for money on the first call.
There are 2 reasons for this, #1 the SEC discourages cold calling for money... Something about against the law etc...馃槣 The rule as I remember it is, You need to have at least 3 touches before asking for money.
The second reason is what I call "first-date-itus"
How many first dates have you ruined by trying to get a homerun with your first swing? This applies to money as well, if you set yourself up with the knowledge that you will NOT be scoring a homerun on your first date with the lender, you can calm down and build the relationship.
2) ask questions, find out what their criteria is, how they valuate, what they prefer to lend on. Don't assume your deal is perfect for them. Rather find out what they like to lend on and then find it for them.
(Ex: someone who is used to lending no more than 50k on a deal will be uninterested in a deal for 250k or vice versa someone who's comfort zone is 100k and hire is not going to want to look at a lower income home.)
With that said, here is a quick list. (I wasn't allowed to leave a phone number for each but if you need any further advice, gimme a msg
.
MICHAEL TAVEL
250 E 96th St
Ste 200
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Public records
------------------
Linda S Garriott
6235 Hythe,
Indianapolis, IN 46220
SOJOURNERS TITLE did the title for her loans see if she works through a broker