Local bank recommendation for Woodstock, Georgia

Local bank recommendation for Woodstock, Georgia

Woodstock, GA · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 8 votes

Hello. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good bank in the Towne Lake Woodstock, GA area?

0Reply
34 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    Hey @Eddie Atkinson Hamilton State Bank and First Cherokee State Bank are two you can check out.

  • Investor · Snellville, GA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I'm looking for a good investor /CPA IN Atlanta Georgia.

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 22 votes
    9y

    @Kelvin B.  I will direct message you a point of contact. She is a CPA/Certified Tax accountant/Licensed Notary. She works mostly with investors. 

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 74 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    I can recommend a CPA that works with investors, feel free to send me a message if you want contact information.

  • Investor · Cumming, GA · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 21 votes
    9y

    @Kelvin B. I would be interested in that contact as well.  Thanks

  • Woodstock, GA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Eddie Atkinson:

    Hello. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good bank in the Towne Lake Woodstock, GA area?

     I've personally used BB&T for years, and they opened up a newer branch off of Towne Lake Parkway close to 575. Previously the only branch they had in the area was up in Holly Springs. 

  • Investor · Snellville, GA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Thanks  Evan! I will contact her this week.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.