Good mortgage lender in Tampa Florida

Good mortgage lender in Tampa Florida

Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 102 posts · 8 votes
Hey BP family! Can any one recommend a good mortgage lender who can get someone qualified within a few days and is also good with Va Loans. I have property under contract for subject too but I need to get him qualified with a lender so he can get his new house and we are trying to close before march 1st. Any recommendations for someone in Tampa Florida?
0Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 18 votes
9y

Following. I am also looking for an investor friendly lender to refi 3 SFH in tampa area.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Agent / Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2014 · 573 posts · 281 votes
    9y
    Dan Green - I got someone for you, I will send you a message
  • Reston, VA · Member since 2017 · 42 posts · 10 votes
    9y

    @Dan Green @Brandon M.  Can you also share you mortgage lender recommendation with me? I need to refinance a SF rental property in Lutz. Thanks!

  • Stephanie P.Pro Member
    Washington, DC Mortgage Lender/Broker · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Richard Solano @Brandon M. @Dan Green

    Carrington Mortgage is very aggressive on VA pricing and guidelines. They go down to a 550 score for 100% purchase and refi. PM me for a contact.

    Stephanie

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Following. I am also looking for an investor friendly lender to refi 3 SFH in tampa area.

  • Lender · Western Springs, IL · Member since 2015 · 472 posts · 245 votes
    9y

    @Ellie T. are you looking for just conforming loans on these? Anything odd about properties or just investment and you are worried about the number of loans you can have?

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    @Jeff Dulla Nope, no issue at all. Very straight forward except all were purchased under same LLC (one bank told me they have to be in separate LLCs).

    Not worried about number of loans- yet.    Would rather work with someone that when I do have a few more it will not be an issue.

  • Lender · Western Springs, IL · Member since 2015 · 472 posts · 245 votes
    9y

    @Ellie T. the LLC is an issue from a conforming loan standpoint. You would have to close refi in your name and move it back in after to get Fannie/Freddie loan. I guess that is what I was getting at. So you are trying to not move them out of LLC to close?

  • Investor · Boston, MA · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    @Jeff Dulla happy to DM so not to hijack this thread :)

  • Stephanie P.Pro Member
    Washington, DC Mortgage Lender/Broker · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    9y

    @Ellie T.  I may be able to point you in the right direction, but I agree, no need to hijack the thread.

    @Dan Green

    Are you still looking for a VA lender in Tampa?

    Stephanie

  • Mortgage Consultant · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 181 posts · 53 votes
    9y
    Pm me with what you want to do and I'd be glad to get started working for you. I'm licensed in fl so I can definitely look into things for you lets connect and get you going
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.