Mortgage broker/lender recommendation in Orange County, NY

Mortgage broker/lender recommendation in Orange County, NY

Rental Property Investor · Seymour, CT · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 11 votes

Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Erik and I am looking for all the advice and help I can get. I would like to start investing in triplexes in Orange County, NY - preferably Woodbury Village, Highland Mills, Cornwall or Highland Falls. My plan is to purchase through an FHA loan, live in one of the three uints for 1-2yrs, then refinance to a conventional loan and repeat the process till I have 2-5 under my belt. I am looking to find an invested mortgage broker, lender or real estate agent that knows these areas, market trends and understands what it means to invest in multi-family units. It would be greatly appreciated If anyone in the BP community has any networking recommendations or could point me in the right direction pertaining these areas of interest. Also, I'm currently searching for local meetups in these areas as well.

Thank you! 

0Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Yonah WeissPro Member
Cost Segregation Expert and Investor · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

@Erik Mazzochi I would start by reaching out to Metrex Realty, I'd be happy to give you their contact info through DM. They are a very successful brokerage in the area, servicing investors. They also have a network of lenders that they and their clientele work with. Good luck investing!

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Yonah WeissPro Member
    Cost Segregation Expert and Investor · Lakewood, NJ · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Erik Mazzochi I would start by reaching out to Metrex Realty, I'd be happy to give you their contact info through DM. They are a very successful brokerage in the area, servicing investors. They also have a network of lenders that they and their clientele work with. Good luck investing!

  • Rental Property Investor · Seymour, CT · Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 11 votes
    7y
    Thank you very much @Yonah Weiss. I just send you a DM
  • Rental Property Investor · NY · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Did you find anyone in the area and if so how did it work out? @Erik Mazzochi

    I am working on a similar model, also in Orange county but no FHA (using my $ to buy low, quick rehab & rent), looking more in Goshen, Warwick, Chester, Florida, Washingtonville.

    Good luck and Thanks for any progress reports!

  • Real Estate Agent · Sarasota Fl · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    Any luck ? Would love to hear how it turned out for you ...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.