Charleston multifamily investors

Charleston multifamily investors

Rental Property Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 5 votes

Good morning

I’m trying to connect with some multi family investors in Charleston, sc. my partner and I are trying to build our team and grow our knowledge on multifamily. We’d like to meet and talk over coffee or lunch. We’re looking for a sponsor and someone to invest with us!

3Reply
14 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Charleston - North Charleston, SC · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 4 votes
    7y
    @Rachel Damaral I’d be happy to have some discussions, though I’m not local, we can chat by phone.
  • Rental Property Investor · Charleston, SC · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    @Rachel Damaral were you able to get that team set up? I'm looking for similar people and others to collaborate with.

  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 653 posts · 313 votes
    5y

    I am happy to advise on debt strategies & capital markets. Give me a DM if you're still looking for help.

  • Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I'm just getting started investing in the Charleston area and would like to discuss. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.