LLC Business Loan from Rental Income

LLC Business Loan from Rental Income

Member since 2020 · 64 posts · 10 votes

Hello, 

I have a multi-family property that gives me 10,000 Net rental income per month after all debt service and expenses. This property has been refi'd and it is stabilised. 

There is no room take out anymore money via refi. However, it is still generating 10,000$ per month. Can I take a business loan or any other loan based of the rental income on the property to buy more property? The property is owned by an LLC.

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 285 posts · 149 votes
    6y

    @Khizer Husain I'm not very familiar with it, but I believe some lenders do offer cash flow loans. How many units is this property?

  • Member since 2020 · 64 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    40 units. This will be great to know and of great help

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.