Investor · Clairemont, CA · Member since 2011 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
5y
Election results generally have very little impact to investing in any immediate time frame. Looking back over decades you can see the impacts, but those changes result in slight modifications to investment strategy over time. So for the here and now likely nothing to worry about, as policies change re-evaluate then and make the incrimental adjustments needed.
P.S. those changes will happen to any investment option, stocks, bonds, real estate ect. policy shifts in any one area create a resultant change in another. So there isn't any investment option that you're somehow completely insulated from political influences.
Investor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 861 posts · 1k+ votes
5y
I was reading the Biden transition website, the only thing I really noticed RE-related was they mentioned expanding affordable housing and "reforming opportunity zones to fulfill their promise"... No further details that I could find.