Impact of multiple deals on credit score

Impact of multiple deals on credit score

Rental Property Investor · Ridgetop, TN · Member since 2019 · 65 posts · 20 votes

I am in the process of doing a cash-out on a rental property while also looking to buy a new home.  Last month I refinanced my primary residence.  Before I submit applications and give permission to pull my credit score, I want some insight into how having my credit pulled multiple times is going to impact my score.  

Should I have each one pull it at the same time? Wait? Have the most important one pull it first? Or can banks share a credit report? 

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2020 · 53 posts · 30 votes
    5y

    Hi Kirsten, 

    you can have multiple pulls within a 45 day time frame without any effect on your credit score. Hope that helps.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.