Refinance opportunity for an Investment property based in Austin

Refinance opportunity for an Investment property based in Austin

Member since 2020 · 23 posts · 2 votes

Anyone have worked with a loan depot mortgage agent for an investment property in Austin?

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 317 posts · 257 votes
    5y

    @Ronak Shah no but just like any other online based mortgage company don’t expect great customer service. Check out the reviews on Yelp or google.

  • Rental Property Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2020 · 43 posts · 41 votes
    5y

    @Ronak Shah I’ve never gone with a loan depot because I’ve always found great brokers who are local. If you’d like me to refer you to one or two, just send me a message.

  • Real Estate Broker · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 715 posts · 527 votes
    5y

    I had a client use loan depot and we almost lost the deal due to multiple delays

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.