• Investor
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Closings in 6 States in 6 Weeks

RJ Bates III
  • Investor
  • Fort Worth, TX
Posted Oct 26 2016, 09:11

I am blessed to have an amazing team that I work with on a daily basis. Having this strong team behind me gave me the confidence to rapidly expand to other markets to satisfy our client's needs. Our clients wanted more diversified locations to mitigate their risks. They wanted to continue to work with us and not have to find someone they trust in each and every location. We quickly made the decision that we could make this work for everyone and started working on getting teams set up in each location. Within a matter of a couple of weeks we were able to have teams set up in Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Ohio, Mississippi and Austin, Texas. These were all brand new locations for our company yet we were able to successfully wholesale a deal in each of these locations over the span of 6 weeks. 6 States in 6 weeks! What an amazing run it was for us and now we are consistently finding deals in each of these locations. The best part about this run for us was seeing the different rules, laws and regulations in each State. As a true Real Estate Investing nerd this was one of the most fun experiences of my career so far!

Loading replies...