0 to 100 in a few short months!!

0 to 100 in a few short months!!

Flipper/Rehabber · Lewisburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 103 posts · 45 votes

Bigger Pockets has really helped me to grow my business quickly!  I launched this business in February and am excited to say that I have 2 flip properties going with one getting great feedback from the realtors and one almost ready to be listed.  I have one house under contract that I am hoping to wholesale for $10,000 profit.  I also bought a rental property that has a 30% return on investment but actually since I have none of my own money in it is really 100% Profit!!  We are negotiating another property at $39,000 with an as is appraisal of $86,000.  Wow a lot has happened in a few months and I really appreciate every last one of you here at Bigger Pockets! I really have to hand it to @Joshua D. , @Brandon Turner, and @David Greene for providing a superior unbiased source of information on the site and their outstanding Pod Casts! Way to go guys!

Troy

4Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Omaha, NE · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 8 votes
8y

wow! if that isn't motivation for a newbie then I don't know what is.  congrats on your success!!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Congrats it sounds like you're off to a great start in a short period.

    Where are you finding all these deals and how are you funding them?

  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    wow! if that isn't motivation for a newbie then I don't know what is.  congrats on your success!!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Lewisburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 103 posts · 45 votes
    8y

    @Brian Garrett I have been mailing and actually found the rental property on Facebook marketplace!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Lewisburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 103 posts · 45 votes
    8y

    @Marisa Faulkner Thank you! Bigger pockets has been a great source of inspiration!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Lewisburg, PA · Member since 2017 · 103 posts · 45 votes
    8y

    @Brian Garrett I have teamed up with a couple of different financial partners. Also one of the flippers I had the homeowner hold the property and kick in 50% of the repair costs and we will split profits 50/50.

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 791 posts · 479 votes
    8y

    @Troy Nonnemacher always love here success stories like this! best of luck to you as you continue to explode your business.

  • Real Estate Agent · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 13 votes
    8y

    Congrats! 

    Are all of these properties located in Lewisburg? I am familiar with the area as I grew up in Montoursville and am in the process of closing my first deal in Williamsport.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.