0 to 100 in a few short months!!

7 Replies

Bigger Pockets has really helped me to grow my business quickly!  I launched this business in February and am excited to say that I have 2 flip properties going with one getting great feedback from the realtors and one almost ready to be listed.  I have one house under contract that I am hoping to wholesale for $10,000 profit.  I also bought a rental property that has a 30% return on investment but actually since I have none of my own money in it is really 100% Profit!!  We are negotiating another property at $39,000 with an as is appraisal of $86,000.  Wow a lot has happened in a few months and I really appreciate every last one of you here at Bigger Pockets! I really have to hand it to @Joshua Dorkin , @Brandon Turner , and @David Greene for providing a superior unbiased source of information on the site and their outstanding Pod Casts! Way to go guys!

Troy

Congrats it sounds like you're off to a great start in a short period.

Where are you finding all these deals and how are you funding them?

@Brian Garrett I have teamed up with a couple of different financial partners. Also one of the flippers I had the homeowner hold the property and kick in 50% of the repair costs and we will split profits 50/50.

Congrats! 

Are all of these properties located in Lewisburg? I am familiar with the area as I grew up in Montoursville and am in the process of closing my first deal in Williamsport.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you