Looking for Investor Friendly Architects in Tampa, FL

Looking for Investor Friendly Architects in Tampa, FL

Developer · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2017 · 13 posts · 2 votes

Hi BP Community,

I recently started investing the the Tampa market and was lucky to acquire some land east of Ybor City. I'm looking for investor friendly architects in the area for a build to rent model (BTR) project. Looking to build 26 rental homes mostly 3 bed and 4 bed low to medium income. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 65 posts · 29 votes
    4y

    Hey! I can send you some contact information. Please message me

    We are currently building 97 units in brandon,

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.