General Contractors for LTR rehab in Sugarhouse

General Contractors for LTR rehab in Sugarhouse

Trino MartinezPro Member
Investor · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2020 · 31 posts · 14 votes

Hello. I am seeking recommendations for GC that work in the Sugarhouse area and are familiar with the cottage style home remodels in the area including finishing basements. We have tenants that are renewing through next year then planning to move out next summer. At which time I'd like to get the remodel done. I am trying to get on the front end of scheduling and budgeting for the full house rehab. Recommendations of GC and their work is appreciated. 

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Provo, UT · Member since 2020 · 374 posts · 270 votes
    4y

    Message me. I have one down in Utah County, but depending on project size will also do SL County.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.