Roofing Contractors in the Greater Philadelphia area

Roofing Contractors in the Greater Philadelphia area

Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Good morning, this is my first post on BP and am hoping for some success. My brother-in-law is in need of a good roofer to fix his home. He lives in a row home in Upper Darby, PA. He has contacted multiple roofers over the past few weeks regarding a leak and has had no success. The last guy contacted did not show up for the scheduled estimate, costing him $100 out of pocket and later solicited my brother-in-laws girlfriend to leave him and start dating the roofer who never showed up. They are a big exhausted with the process and in the leak has gotten worse since they initially saw it.

I remembered this forum being a great place to network and find good contractors so thought I'd give it a shot. Thank you all in advance!

0Reply
14 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    I have used Pace Roofing a couple of times, in South Philly. No issues

  • Hoi L.Pro Member
    New to Real Estate · Chadds Ford, PA · Member since 2021 · 69 posts · 29 votes
    4y

    KO Roofing is the roofer I had used in my row-home flat roof replacement in Westbrook Park.

    Very reasonable and a standup crew.

    Good luck

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Ebony Calloway:

    I have used Pace Roofing a couple of times, in South Philly. No issues


     Thank you! I'll pass this on.

  • Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Hoi L.:

    KO Roofing is the roofer I had used in my row-home flat roof replacement in Westbrook Park.

    Very reasonable and a standup crew.

    Good luck


     Thank you! I'll pass this on.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.