water damage restoration contractor referral in Beaumont, TX

water damage restoration contractor referral in Beaumont, TX

Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 4 votes

Hello,

Could someone recommend a good water damage restoration contractor in Beaumont, TX?  the water mitigation process is already finished by an existing contractor, so I just need a new contractor who can pick up the post-mitigation floor restoration work.  My insurance has approved the claim and provided item by item estimates. My existing contractor was doing a last minute price gouging so I decided to terminate them and look for a new contractor who can finish the work on the budget approved by insurance. The contractor needs to have good experience dealing with insurance in case things go beyond budget and need to ask more from the insurance.

Thank you!

Warren

0Reply
23 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 4 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Warren Qi:

    Hello,

    Could someone recommend a good water damage restoration contractor in Beaumont, TX?  the water mitigation process is already finished by an existing contractor, so I just need a new contractor who can pick up the post-mitigation floor restoration work.  My insurance has approved the claim and provided item by item estimates. My existing contractor was doing a last minute price gouging so I decided to terminate them and look for a new contractor who can finish the work on the budget approved by insurance. The contractor needs to have good experience dealing with insurance in case things go beyond budget and need to ask more from the insurance.

    Thank you!

    Warren


    Contractors are more than welcome to respond here, however, I do need to have capability to check your reviews and be able to collect good referrals. thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.