Looking for a RV park and Marina development quote from someone that has done one

Looking for a RV park and Marina development quote from someone that has done one

Dallas, TX · Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Currently looking at a development opportunity with included site plan. Looking to see if someone could give us a quote for the development cost.

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Chattanooga , TN · Member since 2008 · 46 posts · 25 votes
    3y

    I can give you a ballpark price. I develop a lot of RV parks and some marinas so I can give you a typical cost per pad. 

  • Dallas, TX · Member since 2023 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    Hello Mark! Appreciate it. The one that we're currently looking at is already developed in Virginia but is in disarray. Would love to see what costs are associated with rebuild/rehab? Is messaging you in BP the best way of contact?

    We ended up passing on the one in SC. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.