Need references for a reputable builder in Ellijay, GA,

Need references for a reputable builder in Ellijay, GA,

Miami, FL · Member since 2011 · 296 posts · 72 votes

Good afternoon folks,

I am exploring the option to build a lot I own in Ellijay (GA) and need good references for a couple of builders I can speak to. This would be my first build and is remote, so choosing the right one is key for me.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

(Hopefully this post does not infringe some BP rule, if so, my apologies in advance)

0Reply
64 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7mo

    We financed 2 new builds in Jasper and we have 1 more in Jasper and 3 more in Big Canoe coming up. I just messaged my customer to make sure they are OK with me sharing who the contractor they are using is. I know we've communicated in the past about the project, but let me see if I can get permission to share the contractor info. Stay tuned. 

  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    7mo

    Allende, I just PMd you the contact info for the contractor that is working on those Jasper properties we financed. I had to get permission from our customer, but they gave the OK. Let me know if you need anything else. 

    • Miami, FL · Member since 2011 · 296 posts · 72 votes
      7mo
      Quote from @Doug Smith:

      Allende, I just PMd you the contact info for the contractor that is working on those Jasper properties we financed. I had to get permission from our customer, but they gave the OK. Let me know if you need anything else. 


       Thank you very much @Doug Smith!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.