Building Contractor / Flipper

Building Contractor / Flipper

Zach HoughtonPro Member
Member since 2021 · 1 post · 2 votes

Hey guys! 

I have been flipping homes over the last five years in the Tampa area. I am a Certified Building Contractor in the state of Florida and have worked with many lenders in the past. 

When working with lenders I have always had draw inspectors come out when wanting to acquire funds for completion milestones. Is this something that some lenders could use more of? I am speaking in regard to more draw inspectors, that are knowledgeable in the areas of construction etc? 

Thank you in advance! 

2Reply
306 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jay TolugantiPro Member
    Investor · Clearwater, FL · Member since 2025 · 225 posts · 78 votes
    2mo

    Hey Zach,

    I am an investor myself. I can see the value Lenders can get but most of the time, they just want someone to take pics and send to them. So, not sure if thats what they are looking for specifically. But an owner builder with multiple projects can definitely use your services. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.