Looking for reliable, responsive contractors in Jackson MS.

Looking for reliable, responsive contractors in Jackson MS.

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 2 votes

I have a rental home in South Jackson, MS and I'm in need of honest, sincere and dependable vendors ready and willing to work (everyday house repairs, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, landscaping, property management, etc). If you have income property in Jackson, you know what I'm talking about. If you know of any good, hardworking people determined to invest in the community, the children and the future of Jackson, I am more than happy to give them the work, and also refer them to many investors who believe in Jackson.

0Reply
23 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.