Union City, New Jersey Contractor, Rehab

Union City, New Jersey Contractor, Rehab

Union City, NJ · Member since 2014 · 131 posts · 32 votes

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a reliable contractor who has been working with investors and can do investor pricing.

I am currently under contract of buying 2 family house, in Union City, New Jersey.

2 apartments and the basement need to be cleaned out. I would like to paint the walls, change all doors, change flooring, remodel bathrooms and kitchen. Windows will stay the same, just work inside the house.

I am looking for companies and guys who can do this? Must have been working with real estate investors before!!

Any contacts?? Any recommendations??

THANK YOU 

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Weehawken, NJ · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 704 votes
    11y

    @Jaago Viitkin I have an extended network in the JC / Union City area that may be able to help you out. Hopefully there are folks on the forums who can give you a more direct answer, but if not, send me a message. Happy to send an email or two on your behalf.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.