WANTED: Shaker, full overlay, paint grade, RTA cabinets

WANTED: Shaker, full overlay, paint grade, RTA cabinets

Tacoma, WA · Member since 2010 · 203 posts · 93 votes

I'm striking out on finding that combo. Only places that offer it are custom or semi-custom which means $$$ and 4-6 week lead time. All the RTA places I've checked only offer up pre-finished. 

I'm hoping one of you might know of someplace. Paying freight would probably be worth it to me. I've found one or 2 places online, but don't know anything about quality.

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Moe Hirsch:

    Bryan,

    I am kitchen cabinet wholesaler in NJ. We can definitely ship faster than 4-6 weeks. Feel free to email me a list of cabinets so I can quote you.

     You can't advertise your own company here.

  • Contractor · Passaic, NJ · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    Oops. New here. Sorry about that.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.