Looking for tips on a foundation contractor near Canon City, CO

Looking for tips on a foundation contractor near Canon City, CO

Canon City, CO · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi,

I'm looking at a property in Canon City, CO that appears to have a foundation issue, primarily heaving and settling.  Can anyone recommend a good foundation company I could contact to take a look at it, provide me some advise and possibly estimated cost to correct?

Thanks everyone!

0Reply
12 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Handy Man · Canon City, CO · Member since 2013 · 38 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    hello,

    I am not a foundation contractor but I am a handyman I operate out of Canon City. We are insured and can help you with any of your fix up projects from decks to bathrooms. We do yard clean up and landscaping as well. Honey Do Services

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.