Looking for rehab contractor for Chicago South Suburb area

Looking for rehab contractor for Chicago South Suburb area

Naperville, IL · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote

I have multiple SFR rentals and just bought another SFR for flipping purpose. I am looking for a good quality contractor who is expert in working with flipping investor. The work needs to be better than "https://www.redfin.com/IL/South-Holland/15033-Waba....

Regards,
Jewel

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Romeoville, IL · Member since 2015 · 198 posts · 137 votes
    10y

    Hi Jewel,

    Feel free to reach out to me anytime and I would be happy to bid your next flip!

  • Naperville, IL · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Hello,
    Have you worked in South Holland area ? I have compiled a initial list for scope of work. I can email you if you are interested.

    Jewel

  • Contractor · Romeoville, IL · Member since 2015 · 198 posts · 137 votes
    10y

    Hi Jewel,

    Yes I have worked in the South Holland area. Please feel free to reach me via cell 3 1 2-3 5 0-0 4 6 1 

    I do have references and have extensive rehab experience. I can put together a bid free of charge based on your scope :)

  • Nino AlfanoPro Member
    Contractor · Lemont, IL · Member since 2015 · 335 posts · 76 votes
    10y
    I have reached out to you as well! Best of luck with your future investments
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.