Seattle/Bellevue, WA Area Home Repair Contractors

Seattle/Bellevue, WA Area Home Repair Contractors

Investor · Redmond, WA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 3 votes
Someone I know is in need of a Good contractor to repair interior damage caused by leaky plumbing. House is in Bellevue, WA. Any good suggestions out there? Looking for a Contractor that is licensed, bonded and has experience dealing with insurance companies.
0Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • James MillerPro Member
    Investor · Snohomish, WA · Member since 2015 · 139 posts · 42 votes
    10y

    I don't have any experience with any one except Conner remodeling and design.  Highly recommend them but I'm not sure they are what you are looking for they do mostly high end remodels.  So if you hoping to turn you damage into a remodel defiantly give them a call.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.