Looking for Contractors and Home Inspectors in North NJ

Looking for Contractors and Home Inspectors in North NJ

Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a general contractor to estimate the costs of multifamily house renovation (kitchen, flooring, walls, bathroom) and probably to work with on this project. The house is located in Hudson county, NJ. Also, looking for a reliable certified home inspector.

Thank you

0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 48 votes
    10y

    I've used allinonehomeinspection.com a few times.  He's pretty good and actually gets on the roof unlike some inspectors I've seen.  I got him as a recommendation from several realtors who don't know each other...he just happened to get multiple recommendations.  He can be pretty busy though at times.  On my last inspection, he took longer than planned to get the written report back to me but that didn't create any issues for me.  Good luck.

    http://allinonehomeinspection.com/

  • Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thank you, Kevin, but it looks like they don't work in Hudson county :(

  • Developer · Jersey City, NJ · Member since 2015 · 43 posts · 48 votes
    10y

    He does work in Hudson County.  I've done at least 2 inspections in Hudson County with him.  Not sure why his website says otherwise.  My last one with him was in Guttenberg in October.  Just give him a call to confirm.  You can mention my name but he may not remember me as it's been a few months since my last inspection with him.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.