Looking for Electrician in Portsmouth/Hampton Roads VA

Looking for Electrician in Portsmouth/Hampton Roads VA

Investor · Smithfield, VA · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 2 votes

I'm looking for a good electrician to do some work on a rental property of mine in Portsmouth, Virginia. Thus far I've had one guy, quote way more work than I asked him to do, one guy look at it that hasn't sent a quote, and one guy that is almost impossible to get in touch with. Anyone have an electrician they really like around here?

0Reply
17 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Rockland, MA · Member since 2010 · 7k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y

    @Greg Brown

    Connect with the local REIA's for referrals.

    Paul

  • Investor · Simpsonville, SC · Member since 2013 · 184 posts · 71 votes
    10y
    Greg Brown Have you tried putting it out for bid on Craigslist? I've heard some of the shipyard electricians will moonlight at decent rates. They're trained and highly skilled.
  • Hampton, VA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y
    Greg Brown my names Joseph, I am the Project Manager at a Rehab Company on the Southside mostly in Va Beach and Chesapeake. I use Dooley's Electric. He is licensed and insured with good rates. Good Luck
  • Investor · Smithfield, VA · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Joseph Owens thanks for the recommendation. I appreciate it.

  • Investor · Portsmouth, VA · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    T.D. Kuhlman

    Electrical Contracting, INC.

    1824 Dockwood Trail

    Chesapeake Virginia 23321

    In Portsmouth, 40 years second generation family biz. Out of all the contractors I've used in Portsmouth, in all areas, this company just rocks. Not the cheapest, but absolutely reliable, and does just what you need up to code. If you ever need a list of who NOT to call, I have a longer list of those.

  • Real Estate Agent · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    I love Kyle at Coastline Electric  see http://www.coastlineelectricva.com/  Great work and reasonable.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.