Looking For General Contractors in NY Metro/Long Island, NY Area

Looking For General Contractors in NY Metro/Long Island, NY Area

Latham, NY · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote

Hello Everyone!

I am in the process of searching for multi-unit buildings in the NY Metro and Long Island, NY area.  I want to put a solid team in place before I actually look to close on a deal.  I am in search of a good General Contractor to help with any renovations I decide to take on.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You,

Jared

1Reply
24 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Spring Valley, NY · Member since 2016 · 55 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    I got my contractor to join BP not too long ago : @Iraj Safakamal. You can reach out to him and see if he's good for your team.

  • Latham, NY · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thank you Behrooz!  I will take a look.  I appreciate the recommendation.

  • Engineer · Long Island City, NY · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hello Jared Paul

    I am in construction business since 20 years ago. my company Carrie licenses and all insurances for any kind of projects.

    My team and My leadership has been serving new york residents successfully .

    You may contact me at your convenient.  Transitions Contracting inc 

  • Matthew PorcaroBusiness Member
    Lender · Long Island, NY · Member since 2016 · 456 posts · 336 votes
    10y

    Hey @Jared Paul - my family's general contracting company has been in business for over 30 years, and my father has over 40 years of experience. I as well have been involved with projects, both retail and investor side projects for the last 10 years. 

    Disclaimer: we are not going to be the cheapest contractor you find, but you can count on us to control the entire construction process start to finish with ease. We have subcontractor relationships lasting over 10 years, which experienced people know goes a long way when you're pressed for time and budget. 

    Feel free to contact us with any projects you have available. 

    The 203k Way
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.