Anyone in Pittsburgh area have trouble with this handyman?

Anyone in Pittsburgh area have trouble with this handyman?

Investor · Turtle Creek, PA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 0 votes

Hi:

A real sob, and disrespecful handyman named Des. ? From "your handyman" has been trying to fight with me via email bc i cancelled an appt we had today after trying to reach him two days ago, with no response. Ghhesh unbelievable the unprofessionalism!!

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Turtle Creek, PA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    ended up calling me a bit** a cun* waayy over the top. Because I cancelled. I was trying to reach him so he could grab my fixtures from my pm during office hours. His appt. Was at 3pm and PM often not in office that late in the day. Dude never called me ..name is Dez Berkus here's his ad on CL. Filed complaint with att. General as I told him I would. Sooo unnecessary.

    http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/sks/5514306189.ht...

  • Contractor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 885 posts · 359 votes
    10y

    @Carolyn Keller if you'd like a handyman who won't be quite so vulgar, I know a few who work over that way.

  • Investor · Turtle Creek, PA · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    That would be so great Jeremy! Thank you. Have a big retaining wall project starting in summer.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.