Seeking to connect with Contractors in Jacksonville, FL

7 Replies

Hello,

I am seeking to connect with good, honest, and hard working great contractors.  I am a dedicated honest person and would like to connect with like minded individuals.

Check out @JenniferLynne's Jacksonville Landlord FB page. Lot's of recommendations on there.

@Carol Hall- thanks so much for the shout out!

Tana Allen- we would love to have you join us!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1538125763159065/

Hello and Thank You Ladies,

I think I must be doing something wrong because I visited Jennifer's FB page and I did not see where I can find Jacksonville contractors.  Please advise.  Thanks.

There are two recent posts on there with a few suggestions for GC in the area.  Hope that helps clarify.

This is who I use for most things:
Rob can do painting, drywall hanging and repair, popcorn ceiling removal, knockdown texture, new tile installations, tile replacement, deck repair, toilet gut replacements, handrail installations and many other tasks around the house. Renovations by Rob, LLC
licensed and insured
For roofs I use: Ken Wellman, roofer he is also lic and insured.
For plumbing i use:
Don McCarter Plumbing Also is lic and ins.
For AC work and installations i use: Mike Carleton AC
For electric upgrades and issues, I use Joe Benardini, confederate electric, llc

I hope this is helpful. Im not related to any of these. These folks have always done great work for me and it took me years of bad apples to find these good ones, so i dont mind sharing. Most of these folks are listed but ill give you the numbers if you need them.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here