Seeking to connect with Contractors in Jacksonville, FL

Seeking to connect with Contractors in Jacksonville, FL

Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 3 votes

Hello,

I am seeking to connect with good, honest, and hard working great contractors.  I am a dedicated honest person and would like to connect with like minded individuals.

0Reply
12 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Check out @JenniferLynne's Jacksonville Landlord FB page. Lot's of recommendations on there.

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    @Carol Hall- thanks so much for the shout out!

    Tana Allen- we would love to have you join us!

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1538125763159065/

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Sorry @Jennifer Ceren tapp I got your name wrong. 

  • Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hello and Thank You Ladies,

    I think I must be doing something wrong because I visited Jennifer's FB page and I did not see where I can find Jacksonville contractors.  Please advise.  Thanks.

  • Investor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    There are two recent posts on there with a few suggestions for GC in the area.  Hope that helps clarify.

  • Investor · Neptune Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 143 posts · 172 votes
    10y
    This is who I use for most things: Rob can do painting, drywall hanging and repair, popcorn ceiling removal, knockdown texture, new tile installations, tile replacement, deck repair, toilet gut replacements, handrail installations and many other tasks around the house. Renovations by Rob, LLC licensed and insured For roofs I use: Ken Wellman, roofer he is also lic and insured. For plumbing i use: Don McCarter Plumbing Also is lic and ins. For AC work and installations i use: Mike Carleton AC For electric upgrades and issues, I use Joe Benardini, confederate electric, llc I hope this is helpful. Im not related to any of these. These folks have always done great work for me and it took me years of bad apples to find these good ones, so i dont mind sharing. Most of these folks are listed but ill give you the numbers if you need them.
  • Investor · Hayward, CA · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thanks so much!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.