Looking for a Plumber in Bay City, Michigan

Looking for a Plumber in Bay City, Michigan

Investor · CO · Member since 2011 · 107 posts · 28 votes

I have a small and older home in Bay City that needs quite a bit of plumbing work.  The challenge is that the crawl space is not very tall, so I've had difficulty finding a plumber to do the work.  

Any suggestions?  

Tanya Hodder

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Bay City, MI · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    I have used Chartier & Sons in the past. They were quick and seemed fair. 

  • Investor · CO · Member since 2011 · 107 posts · 28 votes
    10y

    Thanks, @Ryan Gale.  I think we are going with Rescue Plumbing.  They seem to know what they are doing.  I don't think the price is that great, but they've not balked about the crawl space at all.  We've had so many places that just flake out and don't even show up when scheduled to just give us an estimate.  I really wish places would just say they don't want the job, instead of scheduling an appointment and not showing up.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.