Looking for Contractor in Maryland - Reistertown area

Looking for Contractor in Maryland - Reistertown area

Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 4 votes

Hi,

I am looking for a general contractor to oversee renovations in a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse.

Some of the renovations - plumbing, painting and replace carpet with laminate floors.

Once  completed, the townhouse is being rented.

Please contact me as soon as possible.

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Frederick/ Falls Church DC, Maryland & Virginia · Member since 2014 · 794 posts · 612 votes
    10y

    I have a contractor out that way I have used for flips in the past.  PM and I can send you his contact information. 

    Thanks

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I would greatly appreciate the information.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.