Looking for drywall contractor in Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan

Looking for drywall contractor in Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan

Investor · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 3 votes
I'm looking for a drywall contractor/handyman to install a 12' x 12' section of drywall in the bathroom ceiling at my property in downtown Grand Rapids, MI. Any recommendations/referrals are greatly appreciated! Cheers! Mark
0Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2015 · 55 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    I know Banner drywall is active in our RPOA and often has a rep at the Friday breakfasts. 

    How are you, Mark? I was just thinking about you! What are you into lately?

  • Investor · Grand Rapids, MI · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thanks Courtney!

    I did reach out to Chad at Banner Drywall but I just have a very small section that doesn't meet their minimum :/

    Was hoping to get a referral of someone who does drywall on the side or a smaller company who could tackle it. 

    I've been well! Have missed you at the Fri morning RPOA breakfasts! I've been tooling around checking out smaller mixed retail/residential properties lately :)

    How've you been??

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.