Recommendations for Rehab Contractor in Dallas/Forth Worth Area

Recommendations for Rehab Contractor in Dallas/Forth Worth Area

Rental Property Investor · Newhall, CA · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 8 votes

My fiancée and I are heading out to Dallas, TX from Los Angeles this weekend to look at some potential investment properties (SFR or Muti-Family). We are looking to solidify our team and are looking to get some advice/recommendations for a contractor to partner with us on any rehab work. Additionally, we are debating whether to contract out certain work individually or just work with one general contractor. Our primary residence is in Los Angeles, so remote management of different contractors may be difficult. Does anyone have any recommendations regarding this situation? Thanks all!

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    I can recommend a roofing company and plumbing aswell. As far as general contractor I don't have any to recommend at the moment. If you have any questions let me know
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.