Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 5 votes
I'm looking for recommendations for contractors to help me renovate/make ready a 4 unit apartment building built in 1919.
Specifically I need an electrician that is experienced in rewiring old buildings like this one, a good/honest plumber that can help update some piping, figure out where certain shutoffs are, possibly install manifolds to allow water shutoff to each floor individually, etc.
I also need recommendations for great hardwood flooring specialists, I need to do a lot of sand/stain/poly refinishing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Property Manager · Roselle, IL (Chicago Suburb) · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y
@Adam Sporinsky @Account ClosedAdam I can probably help you on a hard wood guy but the other are hard to come by and keep. PM me if you still need a hardwood guy.