Looking for a good Mold inspector in South Florida

Looking for a good Mold inspector in South Florida

West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 7 votes
Greeting BP members, I am looking for Mold inspector in south florida, west palm beach area Most bids I got was from Mold companies that specialize in repairs . They would have an incentive to find Mold An independent inspector could give me a honest opinion that I am looking for
0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2016 · 271 posts · 144 votes
    10y

    I have someone for you. Message me.

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    http://www.cihenvironmental.com/

    They mainly perform commercial work, explain what you want though on testing and they can develop a proposal/plan for assessment. 

  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 7 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jason Martin:

    http://www.cihenvironmental.com/

    They mainly perform commercial work, explain what you want though on testing and they can develop a proposal/plan for assessment. 

     Thanks !

  • West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 63 posts · 7 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Chris Boyd:

    I have someone for you. Message me.

     I have messaged you Chris, Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.