General Contractors & Handymen Needed for Oakland and Macomb, MI

General Contractors & Handymen Needed for Oakland and Macomb, MI

Rental Property Investor · Exeter, CA · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 35 votes

Hello! I'm an investor looking for good general contractors and handymen around the macomb and oakland county area in the Michigan metro Detroit area. I have a lot of on going projects and I am willing to find one to work with long-term. Please let me know if you know anyone or have good contacts for one thanks!

1Reply
70 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Milford, MI · Member since 2015 · 41 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Residential or commercial?
  • Rental Property Investor · Exeter, CA · Member since 2016 · 60 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    Residential, single family homes. 

  • Wholesaler · Redford, MI · Member since 2015 · 153 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    @Bryce Wong Hi My friend not sure if you found what your looking for but my company does rehabs ill be happy to send you some before and after pics , or even bring you out to a few live projects that we currently have under way . Let me know

    PS: Ill proved investor friendly prices as well.

  • Member since 2026 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5mo

    Hey! I'm Troy — I work in property management locally in Macomb/Oakland County so I'm always vetting contractors and handymen for our owner clients.

    How many doors are you working with right now? Trying to get a feel for the volume so I can point you toward the right fit.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.