Seeking Investor Friendly Contractor In Pittsburgh PA

Seeking Investor Friendly Contractor In Pittsburgh PA

Contractor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 18 votes

I'm an investor that is currently flipping rehabs in Pittsburgh PA looking for investor friendly contractors.

0Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 42 posts · 13 votes
    9y

    I don't have a ton of experience, but I'm rehabbing a rental right now and have a couple recommendations for contractors in certain lines of work. Most of them are referrals and run only small crews (although I always verify they are licensed and insured). They take a little longer to complete the work, but the pricing is hard to beat if you can afford a little longer holding costs. Let me know if there's any specific services you're looking to get done. 

    Surprisingly, I've also had some luck on an app called Thumbtack. You have to vet the contractors that post on it, but I've gotten a couple decent ones off of that. It's particularly good for small, miscellaneous jobs. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    9y

    Hi @Alexander Hamilton,

    Send me a direct message. I have a few, but what kind of jobs do you need done? Instead of using a GC you could save moeny if you can manage the subs yourself.

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 26 votes
    9y

    What part of town? What kind of jobs?

  • Contractor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Upper Lawrenceville, hvac, electric, plumbing

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.