Seeking general contractor in okc oklahoma and/or 40 mile radius

Seeking general contractor in okc oklahoma and/or 40 mile radius

Realtor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 5 votes

I am in desperate need of an investor friendly GC! One who can also address foundation/structural engineer issues.

0Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Title Representative · Norman, OK · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 24 votes
    9y

    I have one I can recommend who subs out structural engineer and foundation work.  If you can hold off a month or so for foundation repair you might be able to get it cheaper to hire the pier company directly though. I found out last March/April many of the foundation companies were negotiable on price per pier in the spring since it's their slower season when the ground is moist and not moving as much.

  • Realtor · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    thank you Erica for the advised! Can you message me the construction company info please and thank you

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.