Looking for a home inspector Farmington Hills Michigan

Looking for a home inspector Farmington Hills Michigan

Real Estate Agent · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 5 votes

 Does anybody have any recommendations for a home inspector for Farmington Hills Michigan ,looking for affordable & professional. Please inbox me  I need one ASAP thank you. 

0Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Utica, MI · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
9y

My husband does home inspections. Inspector Neto, 2four8-765-9497

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Professional · Canton, MI · Member since 2016 · 296 posts · 230 votes
    9y

    @Arthur Rivera - Vince at Step by Step Inspections does a great job. Nice guy too. I think he's around $300 (depending on sq ft).

    StepByStep Home Services LLC
    7three4 748 9584

  • Real Estate Agent · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Awesome! I'll check them out thanks Joshua

  • Utica, MI · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    My husband does home inspections. Inspector Neto, 2four8-765-9497

  • Real Estate Agent · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    thank you i appreciate your referral, I have found a home inspector for this project but I will definitely keep this contact in mind thank you for your help!

  • Investor · Novi, MI · Member since 2016 · 72 posts · 31 votes
    9y

    Win home inspection 

    2232 S Main St # 366

    Ann Arbor, Michigan

  • Real Estate Agent · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Went with Vince at Step by Step Inspections,wanted to say thanks to Josh,Vince did a really great job and would also refer him . And big thanks for all the help everyone offered! 

  • Real Estate Broker · MI · Member since 2014 · 594 posts · 183 votes
    9y
    Arthur Rivera my inspector only charges me $150. Sorry for the late response. I would be happy to make an introduction if you ever needed one in the future. Best of luck.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.