Looking for a General Contractor in the Harrisburg, PA area!

Looking for a General Contractor in the Harrisburg, PA area!

Harrisburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a contractor for a home we just purchased. We are needing the following types of items completed. 

Exterior Trim Painting (home is brick). I am also considering wrapping the trim with soffit and fascia. 

Interior patching and painting. The painting will be same color throughout. Grey on walls, and white for trim. 

We are also wanting trim along the ceiling. The trim will be about one foot below the ceiling. 

I called a few larger painting companies, and contractors for quotes, but I would rather work with someone who is owner operator versus a large company.

 If you're interested, reach out to me so we can meet up and get quotes and time frames. 

Thanks! 

Pete 

0Reply
6 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Hummelstown, PA · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 23 votes
    9y
    Hi Pete Juratovic I'm local to Harrisburg and I just spoke with a small contractor today about the work he does. He has many years of experience in contracting. Not sure if he does painting but we can ask. I can PM his # to you if you are interested. He's based out of Highspire PA.
  • Harrisburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Shanna! Yes! That would be great!

    Thanks you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.