Quality Contractor in Missouri / Saint Louis County Area

Quality Contractor in Missouri / Saint Louis County Area

Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 72 posts · 65 votes

Hello All,

  I am in need of a quality contractor in the STL / STL county area.  Really looking for a tried and tested individual that produces timely / quality work and has great communication.  I am finding it hard to find an individual who we can rely on time and time again.  Please are any thoughts or references.  Any help is much appreciated.  Thank you all in advance. 

0Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Peter MacKercherBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 567 votes
    9y

    I can throw my hat in the ring. We're used to helping out of state inverters and understand communication is key. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to talk about working together.

    Cheers! 

  • Specialist · Independence, MO · Member since 2016 · 66 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    @Greg Franck I can get you a quality contractor. I have a crew in STL on some turn keys now.

  • NV · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 5 votes
    7y
    @Ron Quinn Hi. Recommendations would be great!!! Pm me pls
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.